- Extreme flexibility.
- High resistance to aging.
- Low maintenance.
- Chemical inertness.
- Steam for ironing and cleaning.
- Plastic moulding presses.
- Collant lines for canning machines, gas, and chlorine cilinders.
- Transport of corrosive chemical, food and pharmaceutical products.
- Compressors discharge lines.
- Transport of air, oil and petrol in the car motorcycle and shipyard fields.
- Air conditioning plants.
- Automatic painting plants.
- PTFE syntherized resin smooth bore tube; the particular structure of the PTFE assures high permeability values and a high mechanical stress resistance.
- Has dielectricals and fire resistance properties.
- Standard: One stainless steel braid AISI 304.
- Double braids INOX 304.
- -70°C to +260°C
PTFE Teflon Hose
- Product Code: Teflon Hose
- Availability: In Stock